5 Kookaburra Street,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124002
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home, close to station and other amenities
This conveniently located house is offering big generous size three bedrooms, renovated toilet and bath, renovated kitchen, and a nicely decorated living area with dining space in it. Walkable distance to Ingleburn High school,Holy Family catholic public school, Koala Reserve park, Ingleburn Village shops, Bus stops, and Ingleburn Station.
- Renovated new kitchen with dishwasher and toilets
- Solar Backup
- Smoke detector in all rooms
- Two shaded car space
- Color featured painting through living and dining
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Large maintained yard
- Outdoor fly screen covered entertained pergola area
- two lockup Storage area outside
- 2 Toilets
- NBN ready
- Quite Peaceful neighborhood area
1. What is the lease term?
-Lease term will depend on the strength on the application, generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can you inspect the property?
-Property will be shown twice a week, please call us if the time is not listed. Private inspection can be possible on request.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ingleburn? 5 Kookaburra Street, Ingleburn could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.