5 Kirkley Street,
Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3825191
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat & Tidy 3 Bedroom Home
** COVID-19 IMPORTANT NOTICE **
Please register your details by clicking on the Request/Book an Inspection button.
Please refer to the information below regarding our Application & Inspection process due to Covid-19.
Available 25/05/2020. This 3 bedroom home in Acacia Ridge is fresh and ready for you to move in and relax! Located in a quiet street and within walking distance to amenities and transport, youll enjoy peaceful, convenient living.
3 good-sized bedrooms
1 large bathroom
Kitchen with plenty of storage
Ceiling fans throughout
Fully fenced backyard
Pets on application
Plenty of space under the house for parking or a workshop
Ample street parking
Acacia Ridge is conveniently located approximately 15kms from Brisbane CBD and offers easy access via Beaudesert Road or Ipswich Motorway, as well as public transport options of buses and nearby train stations. Acacia Ridge offers quiet living but with the convenience of schools, shops, cafes and restaurants all nearby.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROPERTY:
1. Click on the Book/Request an Inspection Button and follow the prompts to register your details so that you receive INSTANT updates, inspection details and changes regarding this property
2. Download the Rental Q App http://www.rentalq.com.au/ and submit your Rental Application online to get pre-approved
3. Should the property not suit your requirements after inspection, we will withdraw your application
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY:
Simply register your details by clicking Book/Request an Inspection button and you will be notified about inspections when they are available.
We are also now accepting Applications based on the Virtual Tour (if available). Please let us know if you wish to proceed with your Application based on viewing the Virtual Tour link.
If you prefer to see the property in person, we will advise inspections times once available.
SAFETY AT INSPECTIONS:
We have implemented safety precautions and maximum person restrictions and we request that you adhere to any requests/direction given by our Team at the inspection. Please do not attend the inspection if you are unwell or in isolation.
* Pure Real Estate advises that information contained in this advertisement is intended as a guide only and customers should rely on their own investigations and enquiries regarding specifics of the property.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Acacia Ridge
Lifestyle in Acacia Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced. 5 Kirkley Street, Acacia Ridge is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how