5 Kalka Street,
Blackburn, VIC 3130
$5,539 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th October 2020
Rent ID: 4117170
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Please note: Inspection of this property is now by private appointment only. To arrange a suitable time please contact our agent or click on the request an inspection time button below.
Located within the coverted Box Hill High School zone, this stunning family home is full of character and has many wonderful features & offers room for the whole family. Walking in through the large entry youll be impressed by the size and space.
The large main bedroom, with WIR and full ensuite leads on to the spacious formal lounge room.
Entertain in style in the luxurious modern kitchen, complete with dishwasher, double pantry and loads of bench space. The family meals area overlooks a sunny deck, perfect for summers BBQs.
A huge family room for those movie nights, full of light and comfort, overlooks a second deck that leads you to the luscious backyard, with private garden.
Conveniently serviced by Blackburn South Shopping Centre with Bus Services also on your door step.
Also immediately available on Canterbury Road offering great access to the CBD as well as train stations in both Blackburn and Nunawading are also within close proximity.
Pets are considered.
**Please note, as the rent of this property is over $350 per week, the owner has the discretion to request a higher bond. This will be discussed at the time of application.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackburn
Lifestyle in Blackburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5 Kalka Street, Blackburn. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.