5 Jacaranda Court,
Griffin, QLD 4503
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th August 2021
Rent ID: 4503735
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Family Home in A Peaceful Cul-de-sac!
Welcome to 5 Jacaranda Court! This beautifully designed home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac giving your peace and relaxation in Griffin Heights Estate. Featuring light and airy rooms, tiled and carpeted floors with a large fully fenced, and private backyard. This low-set attractive modern house will appeal to all sorts of renters.
Features of 5 Jacaranda Court include:
- Open plan living and dining area and separate media room
- Generous kitchen with large breakfast bar, corner pantry, and stainless-steel appliances
- Large master suite with walk-in wardrobes and ensuite
- Additional 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with storage and external access
- Double lock up remote garage with internal access
- Large fully fenced backyard with alfresco area and maintained lawns and gardens
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
This is your sign now to move to a booming suburb! The train station is just 4kms away and there is quick and easy access to the Bruce highway. This home is close to a number of schools, early learning centres, shops, and Westfield North Lakes Shopping Centre is only a quick 10-minute drive.
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffin
Lifestyle in Griffin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5 Jacaranda Court, Griffin before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.