5 Hidcote Circuit,
Oakden, SA 5086
$2,550 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4565934
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Safe, Serenity & Secure
**Would you like to view this property? Please click the "inspection time" button to the right to register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed of inspection times or any unexpected changes.**
Located in the tree lined streets of Oakden, sits this beautiful, yet quaint 3 bedroom home. With two separate living areas at each end of the house, this home is perfect for the growing family or professional couple.
The master has a W.I.R and ensuite, the remaining bedroom all have built-in-robes and the rear family room looks out to a low maintenance rear yard including a small garden shed for your bits & pieces.
You will love the Lakeside Café just down the end of your street, or even take a stroll around the Roy Amer Reserve and enjoy the serenity!
What we love about this property:
- Timber floors throughout
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Dishwasher, Walk-in-Pantry and 900mm, 5 burner gas cooktop
- Lots of overhead storage and cupboards in the kitchen with a near new double wall oven
- Covered outdoor area
- Miele Dishwasher
- Walk In Pantry
- Access to over 200 international Satellite TV channels
- Security Shutters, Doors and Alarm
- Hypoallergenic friendly
So close to:
* 9min drive to Westfield Tea Tree Plaza
* 12min drive to Café & Shopping precinct - Melbourne St, Nth Adl
* 14min to UniSA Mawson Lakes
* 20min to International Wine Region - Adelaide Hills
* 26min to Semaphore Beach
* 9 min walk to the O-Bahn bus stop to city
Hurry, this one won't last long!
*Sourced Google Maps
ONLY 1840 REAL ESTATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UPON INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
LEASE TERM: 12 MONTHS
AVAILABLE: 9th September 2021
UTILITIES: Tenant to pay all water and gas usage and supply charges for the period of the tenancy.
PET POLICY: Negotiable
By applying for this property, you acknowledge you are aware and accept that the agent will use and disclose your personal information in order to, communicate with the owner and select a tenant, prepare lease/tenancy documents, allow tradespeople or equivalent organisations to contact you, lodge/claim/transfer to/from Bond Authority, refer to Tribunals/Courts and Statutory Authorities (where applicable), refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable) and any third party organisations nominated by 1840 Real Estate.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oakden
Lifestyle in Oakden
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5 Hidcote Circuit, Oakden before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.