$850 - $930 per week
5 Harris Street,
Norwood, SA 5067
$5,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th November 2020
Rent ID: 4114310
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sure to Impress
This picture perfect single fronted cottage is sure to impress from the moment you are greeted by the white antique fence. Sprawling out over three levels, this 1900's cottage has been converted into a modern-day masterpiece.
An offering as a semi-furnished property or un-furnished upon request. Simply move in, and enjoy being a stones throw from the Norwood Parade, where an array of cafes, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment awaits.
Features inside main house include:
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Upstairs bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Lower level living room and bedroom with private access
- Off street parking for up to 2 cars
- Spacious private rear courtyard
- Galley style kitchen with electric cook top, dishwasher, and breakfast bar
- Downlights throughout
- Enclosed internal laundry tucked away with front loading washing machine
- Second bathroom with bath
- Furnished self contained studio
$850 per week, unfurnished excluding studio.
$900 per week, semi-furnished excluding studio.
$930 per week, semi-furnished including studio.
Exclusions: Under stair storage.
Water charges: Tenants responsible for all water usage & supply charges.
Pets: One small pet may be considered upon application.
For further information, or to arrange a viewing, contact Bev Resnais on 0448 026 961 or email@example.com.
1 Car port
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norwood
Lifestyle in Norwood
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Norwood comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 5 Harris Street, Norwood today!