5 Gosford Street,
Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3831353
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEW HOME IN CENTRAL LOCATION INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This Beautiful Double Storey Home is Centrally Located close to Local Shopping and City Buses. This practical & versatile Family Home should suit many family needs.
The property comprises:
* 4 Double Bedrooms all built-in
* 2.5 Bathrooms including Master en-suite
* Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
* Separate Family Room upstairs
* Separate Study
* Outdoor Living under Main Roof
* Double Lockup Garage
Features Ducted Air Conditioning, High Ceilings & Stone Bench tops throughout.
A quiet location just 5 Minutes walk to Shops, Buses & Restaurants.
Mount Gravatt is just 10km's from Brisbane CBD and with easy access to the Garden City & Carindale Shopping Centres and the Arterial Roads, Brisbane Airport is just 20 mins. away.
Mount Gravatt is a thriving, developing and appreciating Suburb.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Gosford Street, Mount Gravatt, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mount Gravatt.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how