5 Glencoe Street,
Kallangur, QLD 4503
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd March 2021
Rent ID: 3774707
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated family home awaits
This lovely family home has just had a face lift, freshly painted throughout with new carpets, blinds, ceiling fans and a new air conditioner. it is sure to impress. Situated in a quiet cul de sac street in an established area in Kallangur, it is a prime location for couples and families alike. The large undercover area allows for entertaining all year round. Get it quick because this home won't last long.
- Main bedroom with ceiling fan and access to patio
- Two other bedrooms with built in robes
- Two-way family bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Good sized kitchen with ample storage space
- Carpeted lounge room
- Separate tiled dining area leading to patio
- Single car port
- Large undercover patio area for entertaining
- Good sized yard
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets throughout
- New blinds
- New ceiling fans in lounge room and main bedroom
- New air conditioner in lounge room
This home has all the features and fittings you could need, the functional layout and outdoor living area offers plenty of space, comfort and security for the whole family to enjoy. It is one you simply must inspect so get in quickly.
Would you like to view this property?
Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you.
PLEASE NOTE, if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is to go to our website, www.littlerealestate.com.au, and downloading and completing the specific Queensland application form and submit it to our representative at the inspection.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kallangur
Lifestyle in Kallangur
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Glencoe Street, Kallangur, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kallangur.