5 Glen Allen Road,
Middleton, SA 5213
$500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4522869
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect year round holiday home!
This well presented and comfortable property is a very short walk to the beach and is the perfect year round holiday home.
Sleeps up to 9 guests
Only a short direct walk to the beach
Middleton beaches are gorgeous long sandy surf beaches, great for swimming, fishing, relaxing and surfing
Downstairs comprises four good sized bedrooms, master with king bed, RC Air Con, ceiling fan and ensuite. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have queen beds, and 4th bedroom has a queen and single bed plus ceiling fan. The main bathroom has a shower, bath and separate toilet, and there is also a laundry with a washing machine.
Upstairs has a large open plan living, dining and kitchen area which opens on to both front and rear balconies and offers sea views. The fully equipped kitchen has a microwave, large fridge and dishwasher as well as a pod coffee machine. Take the stairs up the third level where there is a second lounge area / kids retreat with couches and TV.
Securely fenced garden provides room for the kids to play, and allows easy access to the beach opposite.
* A $500 refundable security BOND is required on all bookings and must be receivedprior to receiving key collection instructions
* Please report any cleaning issues or maintenance on arrival to avoid any responsibility issues on departure
* Guests are asked to remove all excess rubbish on departure
* Porta Cots and High chairs available for hire through Elders Goolwa
* No Linen Provided unless stated otherwise, linen can be hired through Victor Linen on 0419 803 769
* We DO NOT accept Schoolies Bookings or group bookings of under 25's during this period
* We havea NO PARTY / BUCKS / HENS / LARGE GATHERING policy at our holiday homes
* Please respect neighbours and keep the peaceful atmosphereof this residential location
* NO PETS unless stated otherwise
* Payment is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions so please ensure you have read and understood them
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middleton
Lifestyle in Middleton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5 Glen Allen Road, Middleton before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.