5 Francis Street,
Moama, NSW 2731
$1,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th March 2021
Rent ID: 3118238
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 Bedroom unit close to Bowling Club
* Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining
* Kitchen with electric cooking and space for front loading washing machine
* Central bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
* 2 bedrooms with freestanding robe and ceiling fan
* Split system heating and cooling
* Front deck
* Low maintenance yard
* Close proximity to Moama Bowling Club
* Large carport
Interested in this property?
Inspections only by invitation on qualified application. Apply online at www.1form.com.au completing all fields or request an application form via email or drop into our office at 216 Pakenham Street, Echuca and pick up a form.
Each applicant or adult over 18 wishing to reside in the property must provide 100 points of ID to go with your application form. Once application has been received, processed by our office and qualified, you will be notified and inspection will be organised as soon as possible.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS QUALIFIED:
You and other qualified applicants will be invited to inspect the property to see if it meets your requirements.
If you wish to continue to secure the lease on the property, your application will be submitted to the property owner for final approval.
The property owner makes the final decision on the success of applicants and is not bound to give us or you any reason for their decision.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED BY THE PROPERTY OWNER:
You will be required to pay one weeks rent as a holding deposit within 24 hours to secure the property (this can be paid via cash in the office or via direct deposit) Your lease will be drawn up with agreed commencement date and you will be notified to come into the office to sign.
Keys for the property will be handed over on the lease commencement date only after the lease is signed, you pay a further two weeks and the required bond * if any funds are paid via direct deposit a bank transaction receipt will be required to show funds transferred.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moama
Lifestyle in Moama
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Francis Street, Moama, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Moama.