5 Forrest Court,
Urraween, QLD 4655
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
$1,400 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 6th April 2018
Rent ID: 176028
Family Home in Quiet Street, Pets OK
Modern lowset brick house, featuring 4 large bedrooms, main with WIR and ensuite.
All other bedroom's with ceiling fans and built in's.
Open plan tiled kitchen, living and dining area, under cover patio, fully fenced yard with side access.
Close to schools, Eli Waters Shopping Centre, and public transport.
Easy to maintain yard. Water compliant.
Call to arrange a viewing.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2018. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Urraween
Lifestyle in Urraween
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 5 Forrest Court, Urraween is unfurnished and available to rent.