5 Floreat Avenue,
Highton, VIC 3216
$2,085 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1776210
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish and Smart Family Living
This near new, stylish four bedroom home offers a trendy, contemporary design and lots of space for everyone. Featuring:
- Master bedroom has an open-flow between bedroom, walk-in dressing room and the spacious en suite
- Three remaining bedrooms all offer an abundance of natural light and built in robes - one offering a built in desk space also
- Main bathroom is located centrally between all three bedrooms
- The kitchen sits centre stage, with dining and living spilling out through stacking doors to the large entertaining area and garden
- The sleek kitchen offers stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stylish 900mm oven and cook top
- Secondary living can easily be converted into a theatre room or kids retreat, with availability to shut it off from the rest of the home
- Also offering ducted gas heating, split-system air conditioning and ceiling fans keep the home comfortable as well as a double lock-up garage with internal house access and rear yard access
Located within close proximity to the Province Blvd shopping complex, Ring Road access, Surf Coast access as well as central Geelong and the Highton Village.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE!
Select the 'Book an Inspection Time' button to view and book an inspection time OR go to our website raywhitehighton.com and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highton
Lifestyle in Highton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 5 Floreat Avenue, Highton is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how