5 Fleming Avenue,
Seabrook, VIC 3028
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4105151
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home in Ideal Location!
Please contact our office immediately to arrange a private appointment.
Photo ID Required.
Double storey home featuring three bedrooms all with BIR and master with WIR and en-suite. Separate meals and living room, open plan kitchen with gas cook top and dishwasher, alfresco area located centrally in the house, bathroom, laundry, good sized yard and garden shed. Close proximity to tennis courts, parks, schools, shops and local GP. Please note, more photos to come!
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seabrook
Lifestyle in Seabrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Fleming Avenue, Seabrook, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Seabrook.