5 Finschhafen Street,
Aitkenvale, QLD 4814
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 448576
Cook up a Storm in your Large Gourmet Kitchen
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW** Invite family and friends over to cook up a Sunday Roast in your Large Gourmet Kitchen.
After you have had a feed, head outside to your large backyard where you can sip on a cold beer and kick the footy with the kids.
Gatherings at your NEW home can soon become a regular thing!!
- Live in a Highset Queenslander
- Cook up a Storm in your Quality Gourmet Kitchen
- Spectacular Varnished Wooden Floorboards throughout
- Built-ins & Air-conditioned throughout (Great for the Summer Months)
- Secure Parking with loads of off-street Parking
- Kick the Footy with the Kids in your Massive Backyard
- Jog around the Ross River, Shop until your Drop at Stockland Shopping Centre or take a short drive to James Cook University, The Hospital or the Army Barracks - all so close from home.
This is one of the funkiest modern Queenslanders we have on the market so please come and make it your own before someone beats you to it!
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time to inspect, simply click on Book an Inspection Time to arrange.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aitkenvale
Lifestyle in Aitkenvale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5 Finschhafen Street, Aitkenvale. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.