5 Ferris Street,
Gladstone Central, QLD 4680
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th April 2021
Rent ID: 4073874
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Heritage home positioned perfectly on large corner plot in CBD
Prime positioning within walking distance to the main hub of Gladstone, Bowls Club, Eateries and over looking Anzac Park. This high set home boasts a lovely wide veranda to the front and one side, featuring timber handrails, fans and privacy blinds. Sit back and enjoy the serenity.
With a homely feel you will find heritage features throughout that include high ceilings, original architraving, tongue and groove walls, timber flooring, wood cabinetry, timber stained glass panel doors & windows, an ensuite lavished with gold fixtures, claw foot bath tub and rain shower head.
All three bedrooms include built in robes, one room with potential to double as a study, walk in wardrobe or nursery. The main bathroom has modern fittings.
Downstairs you will find ample storage, rain water tanks, fully fenced lush gardens and plants in an abundance to enjoy.
- Three bedroom, ensuite off main with claw foot bathtub and rain shower head
- Air conditioned Living space
- Fully fenced yard with single access gates & double driveway gate
- Storage underneath the property
- Water tanks a plenty to keep the yard looking lush
- Full water charges apply
- Tenant to water, mow, de-weed & remove debris as per RTRA Act
- Outside Pets Considered on Application
TO REGISTER FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR BOOK AN INSPECTION AT ANY TIME
- click "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time",
- register your contact details,
- pick & day and time suitable for you
- we will keep you up to date through this process
- our Showings Officer will meet you at the property for your appointment
If we can be of further assistance please call us
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladstone Central
Lifestyle in Gladstone Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5 Ferris Street, Gladstone Central. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: deck, outdoor entertainment, and fully fenced.