5 Falcon Avenue,
Churchlands, WA 6018
$3,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3707331
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER!
There are many lifestyle options on offer in and around this four-bedroom, two-bathroom Churchlands home.
Only 30 metres from the front door you'll take in views of Herdsman Lake where you can kick a footy with the kids, take them to the well-equipped playground or enjoy a scenic walk.
Set on an impressive 864sqm block, the home boasts 203sqm of floor space as well as a variety of entertainment precincts. A well-sized saltwater pool that is overlooked by a large, paved patio area. A great space perfect for summer barbecues in the backyard!
Great alfresco area nestled in between the kitchen and the family room, while there's also a generous games/play room that has views out to both the alfresco area and the pool.
The formal lounge features a large window looking out to the street, while you can access the alfresco from the sliding door in the formal dining and there is also a nicely-sized study near the front entrance.
Other features include:
- Within walking distance of public schools including prominent Churchlands primary and high schools, as well as private schools including Newman College and Hale School.
- 10-minute drive to beautiful beaches such as City Beach and Trigg.
- Views to the pool from the family/games room and the fourth bedroom.
- Double garage with three points of access, including a single door towards the front and a wider opening at the rear.
- Double wardrobes in each bedroom.
- Gas cook top and electric oven in the kitchen that also has space for a dishwasher, microwave and a large fridge.
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
- Reticulated front yard.
PETS: Considered on application
LEASE: 12 months + preferred
To arrange a viewing is simple! All you need to do is register to inspect or click the email agent button.
Once your details have been submitted you will receive an automatic response with the available viewing times; follow the prompts and register for the time that best suits you. If the inspection times don't suit you, please feel free to contact me to arrange a suitable time.
Please note, if you don't register for a viewing you will not be advised of any changes or cancellations.
2 Garage spaces
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Churchlands
Lifestyle in Churchlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 5 Falcon Avenue, Churchlands is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how