5 Eleebana Road,
Eleebana, NSW 2282
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th March 2021
Rent ID: 3080214
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Magnificent Lakeside home with sweeping views to Warners Bay, Speers Point & Marmong Point.
This 4 bedroom Tri-level family home provides comfort all year round with a combustion fire for Winter and air-conditioning for Summer!
* Living, bedroom and bathroom accommodation on each level.
* Two bedrooms on entry level and two bedrooms upstairs.
*Master Bedroom upstairs has a separate extra large walk in Robe with plenty of Storage.
* Light and spacious study with built-in shelving and air conditioner.
* Lovely and fresh white bathrooms.
* Open plan lounge and dining flows onto a spacious deck with magnificent views.
* Granite-topped benches in the kitchen with walk-in pantry and dishwasher.
* Double garage located underneath the property space for one car.
* Dual street access with the garage & driveway accessible from Paroo Avenue.
* The water's edge is only 300m away.
* Located just minutes from the heart of Warners Bay's Cafes, restaurants, boutiques and supermarket.
* 6month or 12 month Lease available
* Pest considered on Application.
This property is managed by Dalton Partners New Lambton Phone: 4956 3033
Please note, prospective tenants can pre-apply using 1Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask prospective tenants do not register for open homes, we will take tenant details on the day of inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eleebana
Lifestyle in Eleebana
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5 Eleebana Road, Eleebana before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.