5 Elanus Road,
Dayton, WA 6055
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3095215
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Surrounded by beautiful park-lands and nature reserves in a quiet cul-de-sac is this pet friendly 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home.
Take a leisurely stroll and explore the ever expanding Suburb of Dayton or enjoy a day relaxing in the air-conditioned open plan living area.
This home has many features including:
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Security alarm
* NBN (National Broadband Network) installed
* Spacious entry with vestibule
* Modern kitchen with 900mm gas cook top, pantry, dishwasher and stone breakfast bar
* Spacious open plan living / dining area
* Main bedroom with ceiling fan and walk-in robe
* Built-in robes to additional bedrooms
* Lots of cupboard space in the laundry
* Outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan
* Courtyard gardens with mains reticulation on tap timer
* Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
* Pets possible
Located in an excellent location close to schools, transport and just minutes from the Swan Valley and its array or wineries and breweries.
*** If you do not see a home open time please bookmark this page and review at your convenience, all home open times will be posted once they confirmed with the tenants and owner. You are not to approach the property or disturb the occupants under any circumstances.
You must view the property first before applying. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ONLINE APPLICATIONS.
With all home opens please check the website on the day of the home open to confirm the property has not been leased. Home opens are subject to change without notice.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dayton
Lifestyle in Dayton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5 Elanus Road, Dayton. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how