5 Elaine Avenue,
Seaton, SA 5023
$2,550 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd November 2021
Rent ID: 4587922
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT SIZE FAMILY HOME
Please refer to important requirements regarding attending an inspection at the bottom of this description.
A good size family home offering:
* Three bedrooms, the main with robe
* Good size kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Large lounge room
* Separate dining room and a family room
* Bathroom with separate bath/shower facilities
* Good size laundry, separate w/c, heating and cooling and more
Outdoors offers: lock up garage for single car plus extra off street parking, undercover pergola great for entertaining, good size yards, shed and plenty of fruit trees
Minutes to the beach, local shopping and public or private schools. Bus stop only a short stroll away.
For all enquiries, please contact Ray White Grange on 8353 5544.
* Please register attendance - email@example.com*
* All attendees must scan a QR code AND wear a mask
* IMPORTANT INFORMATION : As the property is occupied and for safety purposes please note - You will be required to bring Photo ID. Unfortunately if you do not have ID you will not be able to inspect the property. Any bags will need to be left in your vehicle or with the Property Manager attending the open. No video or photos can be taken. Thank you.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaton
Lifestyle in Seaton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with secure parking and air-conditioning. 5 Elaine Avenue, Seaton is perfect for the growing family.