5 Eileen Street,
Hadfield, VIC 3046
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4439484
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*Please note you must pre-register for the allocated inspection times*
Step inside this three bedroom family home located only a 2 minute walk to the West Street shopping strip & bus stop. Comprising of a spacious lounge room with heating & air-conditioning, cosy kitchen/meals area with a gas stove top, free standing robes in 2 bedrooms, central bathroom and large separate laundry with toilet other features include a large backyard with garden shed.
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hadfield
Lifestyle in Hadfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5 Eileen Street, Hadfield before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.