5 East Street,
Port Willunga, SA 5173
$300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 455428
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*Short Term Fully Furnished Accommodation Subject to Availability*
6 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 4 Beds | 2 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom: Queen bed, Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://bookingsau.newbook.cloud/century21southcoast/index.php?force_site_id=32
This delightful house is a pleasant 200m walk to popular Port Willunga Beach the perfect location for your relaxing seaside holiday. Enjoy a day at the beach or take a walk to view the magnificent coastal views or the reserve and explore the ruins at Linear Park. The property boasts glimpses of the ocean from the upstairs balcony. The large beautiful kitchen is a pleasure to use with all you need at your fingertips. There is a large private yard with BBQ and outdoor setting under the back pergola and a large paved area at the front with plenty of parking. The property has a combustion heater for those cosy winter evenings and plenty of board games to while away the hours.
The Master Bedroom is upstairs and has a large walk in wardrobe and En-Suite. This room has a queen bed and a sofa bed leading to a private deck both at the front and rear of the property and overlooking the downstairs living area. Bedroom 2 is downstairs with a queen bed as is bedroom 3 with 2 single beds. Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. It's close for day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
| Layout |
- Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen Area: Fully Equipped Kitchen, Dining Table for 6 & Cosy Living Area with Sofas Around the Fireplace & TV
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed &
- Bedroom 3: 2x Single Beds
- Combined Bathroom: Shower, Sink & Separate Toilet & Laundry: Ample Bench Space & Wash Trough
- Access to the Large Pergola & Verandah Outside with Seating for 6 Carport
- Open Plan Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, 2nd Living Area with TV, Large Walk-In Robe
- Bathroom: Shower, Vanity and Toilet
- Double Doors out to the Front Balcony & Single Door out to Rear Balcony (Each with Sitting Areas).
| Amenities |
Parking, Linen and Cleaning Included, DVD, TV, Wifi, BBQ, Combustion Heater, Ceiling Fans, Full Kitchen Facilities, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Microwave, Laundry Facilities, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron and Board.
Property Address: 5 East Street, Port Willunga SA 5173
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://bookingsau.newbook.cloud/century21southcoast/index.php?place_booking
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Willunga
Lifestyle in Port Willunga
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Port Willunga with plenty of room to move. 5 East Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how