5 Devonport Terrace,
Ovingham, SA 5082
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th December 2020
Rent ID: 4175425
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated Bungalow Within A Short Stroll To North Adelaide
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
1. Please complete an application online using 1Form in full with all relevant documentation included.
2. Your application will be processed and qualified applicants as per the landlords instruction will be invited to a private inspection (the invitation to inspect does not constitute approval granted to lease the property).
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Available: 30th December
Lease Term: 12 months
What an incredible and rare opportunity to rent this desirable Bungalow less than 1km (approximately) from the heart of cosmopolitan North Adelaide.
With character features galore and an immediately welcoming presence this home offers two bedrooms, spacious lounge, renovated eat in kitchen, storeroom plus an updated bathroom plus split system heating and cooling throughout. There is ample off street parking, an extensive rear entertaining area plus a well maintained front and rear garden.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 and 2, both with built-in robes, split-system air conditioners and fire place
- Formal lounge room with split system air conditioner and fire place
- Modern, eat in kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
- Sparking main bathroom
- Oversized laundry with built in cupboard
- Additional storeroom
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short walk to cosmopolitan Prospect Road offering a variety of shopping, restaurants and cafes. Ideally located in close proximity to Public Transport options, Prospect Oval and a variety of Schools.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ovingham
Lifestyle in Ovingham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Ovingham? 5 Devonport Terrace, Ovingham could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.