5 Demetre Crescent,
Pegs Creek, WA 6714
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4405459
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 X 1 WITH A POOL & SHED
Featuring a pool, shed and plenty of parking, this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is the ideal family home!
Less than 0.5km from Pegs Creek Primary School and under 1.5km from Karratha Senior High School, you are in a prime location to access the City of Karratha.
- Easy clean tiles throughout
- Rear Patio area
- Built in robe to main bedroom
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
Please contact the office to arrange a viewing today!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pegs Creek
Lifestyle in Pegs Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Pegs Creek? 5 Demetre Crescent, Pegs Creek could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.