5 Creston Street,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$2,130 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2021
Rent ID: 4550695
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Must Pre-Register for Inspection
Everyone must be pre-registered to view the property under the current restrictions, link below to pre-register.
If not registered you will not be able to enter to view the property.
Located in the most sought-after Upper Point Cook estate, you will love the convenience of this modern double storey home.
This stunning home features:
- 4 bedrooms including main master room upstairs and guest room with en suite downstairs
- Private balcony
- 3 bathrooms plus powder room
- Double vanity in the master en suite
- Walk in robe in master room and built in robe in the rest of bedrooms
- 2.7m ceiling height for both levels
- High doorways
- Modern kitchen with stone bench top, 900mm appliances and plenty cabinery spaces
- Walk in pantry
- Understair storage
- Extra storage in laundry
- Laundry chute
- Evaporative cooling and ducted heating
- Large back yard
- Double garage with internal access
It will only take you:
- 5 minutes walk to Upper Point Cook parks
- 5 minutes drive to Point Cook Town Centre and the freeway
- 5 minutes drive to local schools
- 10 minutes walk to the bus stop on Hacketts Road, 10 minutes to Hoppers Crossing Train Station
All of this comes in a convenient location close to parklands, schools, shopping plaza and public transport.
1Form appliaction accepted.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5 Creston Street, Point Cook. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.