5 Chelsfield Street,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1371649
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GOSNELLS PROPERTY FOR RENT
GOSNELLS COTTAGE HOME
Perfect for the first time renter or couple - with lots of external space to park your car or trailer.
- One large bedroom with walk in robe
- One large bathroom with bath tub
- Separate kitchen with lots of storage
- Separate lounge and dining
- Polished timber floors
- Split system air conditioner
- Fireplace is ornamental only - not to be used
- Fully enclosed yard
- Large work-mans shed/or man cave
- Pets considered
A great little home to make your own.
Close to Centro Maddington, parks and schools.
HOW TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy!
Simply go to our website: www.mresidential.com.au and click the Book' button for that rental property. You can then enter your details and choose an inspection day and time that suits.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Gosnells? 5 Chelsfield Street, Gosnells could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.