5 Cedrus Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3934072
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect Family Home in a Perfect Location
YOU'LL LOVE . . .
+ Carpeted & tiled Living-room
+ Fantastic location few minute drive to shops, cafes, and schools
+ Generous Multiple Living spaces
+ Double Lock up remote garage providing so much storage space!
This two-storey home is located in a convenient and family-oriented neighborhood. You are within a few minutes drive to Market Square, Sunnybank Plaza, Pinelands, Schools, Restaurants and Public Transport is also just 160m walk away. Features:
- 5 Bedrooms (2 Walk-In & 2 Built-In Wardrobes).
- 3 Bathrooms, Including Master with En-Suite.
- Modern Kitchen Upstairs.
- Separate Dining Area.
- Living Area with Air-Conditioner & Balcony.
- Large Rumpus Room Downstairs.
- Double Lock-Up Garage.
- Polished Timber Floors.
- Security Screens.
INSIDER'S SECRET . . .
+ Oishii Sushi Bar Sunnybank on Pinelands Rd is only a short stroll - Providing fresh handmade Sushi all day.
**TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST**
Call Karen Kennett on 0466 251 572, so you DONT MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT PROPERTY!
**IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS MESSAGE RELATING TO INSPECTIONS . . .
In light of the Coronavirus and new Government requirements, were NOT conducting open homes. Instead we will be doing private inspections. We gladly adhere to these rules which are designed to keep our community safe and healthy.
Were still fully operational, but we respectfully ask at the private inspection:
1. That youre following government requirements if youve recently returned from overseas, or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we ask that you tell us but unfortunately we will not be able to show you the property.
2. That youre happy to follow social distancing procedures.
3. That you leave the kids at home.
4. Oh and one last thing, please refrain from touching benchtops / opening cupboards, etc
The H & H Team
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Sunnybank Hills with plenty of room to move. 5 Cedrus Street will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how