5 Carpenter Court,
Chelsea, VIC 3196
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3828441
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIME PARKSIDE LOCATION IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS STRICTLY NO OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE. PRIVATE INSPECTIONS OPTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN THE BELOW INSPECTION TAB.
Dazzling modern makeover in this light and bright 3/4BR single-level townhouse. Situated within easy walking distance of everything beautiful beachside Chelsea has to offer. Neighbouring Bicentennial Park, you are also within comfortable strolling distance of the beach, Chelsea shops, station and a choice of primary schools.
- Spacious open-plan living with floating timber floors and split system (heating/cooling).
- Sleek modern kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher, loads of streamlined cupboard storage and plenty of bench space.
- Master bedroom with BIR's and ensuite.
- Two additional bedrooms with BIR's and third bedroom/study.
- Updated main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Large laundry with external access.
- Huge rear, secure courtyard.
- Double auto garage with additional parking in driveway.
- Gas ducted heating.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Chelsea
Lifestyle in Chelsea
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5 Carpenter Court, Chelsea. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how