5 Caitlin Street,
Lara, VIC 3212
$2,173 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th August 2021
Rent ID: 4506733
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning family home!
With high ceilings and a well designed layout, this family home is sure to impress!
This property includes:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Three additional bedrooms all with built-in-robes
- Centrally located bathroom with separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen-living-dining that opens out onto the back garden
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Additionally living area
- Large walk-in- linen cupboard
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Remote control double garage
Located on a 450sqm block and close to all that Lara has to offer, this property will not last long!
Please submit your application via 1Form or 2Apply and be sure to register your interest for any upcoming open for inspections!
See YouTube link below for a virtual walk through of the property.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lara
Lifestyle in Lara
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Lara with plenty of room to move. 5 Caitlin Street will be perfect for the growing family.