5 Burwood Street,
Turvey Park, NSW 2650
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3674910
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nestled in an ideal Turvey Park location sits this gorgeous solid red brick home encompassing all the charm and character of yesteryear
- three comfortable bedrooms, all with built-in robes and main bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- a spacious lounge offers a cosy spot to relax and unwind with impressive views over Wagga's cityscape from the large windows
- the original kitchen sits opposite the dining area with access to the back balcony from the lounge incorporating fantastic northerly views over Robertson Oval, parks and the tree-lined hills in the distance
- a grassed area to the front of the home and very low maintenance yard to the rear with established trees lining the back fence
- other notable inclusions are ducted evaporative cooling, a split system in the lounge, single carport, downstairs laundry, under house storage and additional downstairs room
- a short stroll to the main street, surrounding schools, and the TAFE campus
- pets considered upon application
This stunning home is well worth the inspection, dont miss out
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be cancelled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Turvey Park
Lifestyle in Turvey Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5 Burwood Street, Turvey Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how