$430 - $460pw
5 Bundey Street,
Magill, SA 5072
$2,670 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th July 2021
Rent ID: 4444556
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lifestyle Oasis in Magill
Rental price range from $430 - $460pw
Would you like to view this property?
Please click the button "EMAIL AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION" and enter your details and we will instantly respond.
This delightful home has been extensively renovated and refurbished for relaxed modern living. Understated from the street, the interior is fresh and new with so many quality extras, perfect for tenants to move in and enjoy. Configured for open plan living and flowing into an outdoor entertaining area in a tranquil landscaped garden setting this property has great appeal.
Entry to the home is into the bright open-plan living area with original honey-toned polished floorboards and light paintwork. There is a retro fire surround with gas heater for a cosy spot to relax overlooked by a slick new kitchen boasting lovely finishes, quality appliances, great storage and a large bench to prepare and gather around. All there is left to do is enjoy a tasty meal or coffee in the adjacent cheerful nook. Filled with sunlight during the day or overlooking the deck with water feature and outdoor lighting in the evening this is also a space that will appeal to those looking for a comfy spot to study, read or relax. Completing this zone in the home is a new laundry perfect for extra household workspace and further storage.
The main bedroom is spacious with full-sized built-in robe and large windows to the front garden. The pretty second bedroom also has a built-in robe. The bedrooms share the new bathroom, updated with quality fixtures including a large rain-shower head and retaining the original terrazzo floor as a feature.
The garden is an oasis for entertaining, with a deck overlooking the north facing garden. The spa enjoys a tropical feel surrounded by mature palms and lush planting. Set up for parties there are outdoor speakers and added potential for fairy lights and candles to further enhance the occasion or theme. A large workshop has an internal room ideal for studio, home office, gym or guest room.
Situated in popular Magill with so much happening in the area including restaurants, boutique shopping, convenient public transport, great schools and Uni SA Magill Campus just a short walk away this home is located well to suit first home buyers, small families or investors.
- Kitchen: Miele dishwasher, SS Baumatic oven, microwave. Ceramic cooktop, exhaust
- Original polished timber floorboards with eco polish finish
- Reverse-cycle Daikin air conditioning smart app controlled, + split system to main bedroom, gas heater to living area and celling fans in main bedroom and lounge
- Generous storage: built-in robes in both bedrooms, linen cupboards, floor to ceiling pull out pantry cupboard, laundry utility cupboards, cellarette to main BIR
- Double blinds to main bedroom
- Bosch Instant Gas HWS with digital controller
- Garden spa with new gas heater
- Workshop/Shed set up for studio/guest room/gym/ home office, separate power meter
- Automatic watering system, whole garden
- Flyscreen's on every window and pet proof mesh on the back sliding door.
To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process. When you are applying online through 1Form, please send your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We believe the above information to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. Interested parties should make their own enquiries and you must view the property in person to make sure it reflects the list of inclusions listed in this ad.
2 Car ports
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Magill
Lifestyle in Magill
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Magill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5 Bundey Street, Magill today!