5 Bunderra Court,
Landsborough, QLD 4550
$2,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4244228
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Contemporary family residence in Pathways Estate
Nestled in Landsborough is the beautiful, boutique estate 'Pathways' offering a rural setting and the ideal property for tenants seeking an as-new property.
The residence boasts a flexible floorplan comprising four built-in bedrooms and an option to use the fourth bedroom as an office or media room. A well-appointed kitchen and open plan living area transitions to the alfresco creating a beautiful space for everyday living or casual entertaining with friends and family.
Set in a tranquil, leafy street, the 741sqm level allotment enjoys a spacious, semi-rural feel with side acccess, large shed and safe play areas for children and pets within the fully fenced yard.
Presenting the perfect balance of contemporary comfort with a relaxed semi-rural vibe, this delightful property encapsulates peaceful country living with the convenience of Sunshine Coast beaches, World Heritage listed Glass House Mountains, Brisbane City rail services and Brisbane International Airport within easy access.
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three addition bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and fans
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen transitions to alfresco
- Generous 741sqm parcel fully fenced
- Double car garaging with remote door access
- Side access perfect for boat, van or trailer
- School catchment zones - Landsborough and Beerwah State High School
- Landsborough township with shops, cafes and renowned Bucks Bakery
- Four minute drive to train station; short commute to Brisbane CBD
- 30 minutes to your choice of coastal beaches; 15 minutes to Maleny
- Pets will be considered on application
- Available to rent on Monday 18 January 2021
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Landsborough
Lifestyle in Landsborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Bunderra Court, Landsborough, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Landsborough.