5 Bennett Street,
Brighton, SA 5048
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th February 2020
Rent ID: 1609401
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR BRIGHTON - SHORT LEASE ONLY
** TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON.
We encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you up to date with the inspection and Leasing process, even if an Open Inspection is displayed. This will also place your name at the door, leaving you more time to look at your new home**
DISCOUNTED RENT FOR SHORT TERM ONLY LEASE!!!
Live by the beach for Summer! Available Lease: Three Months ONLY from February 2020.
This property offers quality accommodation in the sought after location of Brighton School Zone!
Why we think you will love it!
* Master includes a "dream" size walk in robe, ensuite bathroom, split system air conditioner and large ceiling fan with French Doors leading out onto a private courtyard
* 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms are double in size (we are not exaggerating) and both have big built-in robes and large ceiling fans
* 4th bedroom is a large single or a study if preferred also with built-in robes
* Kitchen is BIG with loads of cupboards and bench space, dishwasher, gas cooking and an "off set" laundry area
* Large formal lounge with gas heating, split system air conditioner, gorgeous built-in shelving and large ceiling fan
* BONUS second living area or parental retreat off the Master bedroom
* Main bathroom has shower and separate bath and large vanity, separate toilet
* Set on easy care gardens with remote control lock up carport and includes extra parking and decent sized garden shed for storage
This property ticks so many boxes and the location speaks for itself, being close to good schools, in the Brighton High School zone, transport, Jetty Road Brighton and Jetty Road Glenelg, Westfield Marion and and SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
LEASE TERM: Strictly 3 Months
AVAILABLE FROM: 6th February 2020
WATER CHARGES: Tenant to pay water usage and supply charges
PET POLICY: One pet only negotiable upon application
INSPECTION: If an open inspection time is not advertised, Please click the EMAIL AGENT tab to register your details and you will be contacted once a time is arranged.
APPLICATIONS: Please submit your application online, via tenantoptions.com.au/
3 Car ports
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brighton
Lifestyle in Brighton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5 Bennett Street, Brighton. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how