5 Bealiba Avenue,
Weir Views, VIC 3338
$1,690 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4353697
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A superb low maintenance family home comes with modern and spacious open planned living home offering 4 generously sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
With two bedroom with ensuite, the master and the second bedroom. Master bedroom with walk in robes and the other three with built in robes, open plan living and meal area overlook to the well-equipped kitchen fitted with stainless steel appliances. double car garage.
Please call Van Pham on 0452 481 088 for an inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Weir Views
Lifestyle in Weir Views
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Weir Views with plenty of room to move. 5 Bealiba Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.