5 Baystone Road,
Epping, VIC 3076
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123673
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Sized Property in the Heart of Epping
This home is set high with uninterrupted view. It is fair to say this home has lots of character, with it's polished floor boards, Well-established gardens & undercover entertaining area. its the pleasant change you've been looking for.
This great property is in a perfect location, close to many schools, within a close proximity to westfield, south morang train station & parklands!
- built in robes
- split system.
- uninterrupted view
Get in quick before it's to late!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Baystone Road, Epping, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Epping.