5 Batman Court,
Vermont, VIC 3133
Rent ID: 3187778
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Luxury Living - Immersed in Nature
Ideal positioning close by choice schools such as Vermont, Parkmore & St Timothy's Primary, Forest Hill & Emmaus Colleges, local busses along Morack, Canterbury & Boronia Roads & Mitcham & Heatherdale Stations only a short drive away. Vermont Village, Mitcham shops, Brentford Square & Forest Hill Chase and quick access to Eastlink are all at hand while Vermont, Stephens & Bellbird Dell Reserve, Terrara Park & Morack Public Golf Course are also convenient.
- Welcoming entry with covered porch
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with striking floor-to-ceiling natural stone fireplace surrounding the log fire
- Custom kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, matching stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
- Dining/meals area leading out to a small, raised deck, perfect for morning breakfasts or extending the living spaces
- Hallway with storage and Euro style laundry
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes
- Luxurious bathroom plus separate toilet, complete with step-less shower and floating vanity
- Spacious grassed backyard including bamboo feature and flexible covered space/double carport
- Storage shed/workshop
- Glass paneled wall alongside timber stairs
- Parents retreat with master bedroom, study nook, air-conditioner, huge walk-in-robe and ensuite.
***Arranging an inspection is easy!***
Send us an online enquiry to register your details, you can either book or request an inspection time. By registering, you will be automatically and instantly informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations to your appointment.
*** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Please note we may cancel the inspection if there is no registrations.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Vermont
Lifestyle in Vermont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Vermont comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 5 Batman Court, Vermont today!