5 Barwon Street,
Glenroy, VIC 3046
$1,564 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2110206
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Street Fronted Townhouse
Lovely townhouse comprising for 2 bedrooms with built in robes, large central bathroom with separate shower separate bath, open plan kitchen meals, gas / electric cooking appliances, separate internal laundry, spacious court yard and lock up garage for 1 car. Located only a short walk from Glenroy train station and Pascoe Vale Road shops.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenroy
Lifestyle in Glenroy
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 5 Barwon Street, Glenroy. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.