5 Arkwright Street,
Thornlands, QLD 4164
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2965418
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning House with Air Con in Every Room!
This modern family home boasts fixtures and fittings to the highest standard, functional living and exceptional style. The spacious kitchen, complete with modern appliances and breakfast bar, makes entertaining a breeze. Coupled with the open plan living area adjoining the patio and a big back yard for the kids, this home ticks all the boxes!
Property features include:
- Master retreat with ceiling fan, air con, walk in robe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms with ceiling fans, air cons and built in robes
- Open plan living area with air-con
- Modern kitchen with electric stove top and stainless steel appliances completed with a stone topped breakfast bar
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Large fully fenced yard and covered patio
- Double garage
This outstanding home in Thornlands has everything at your fingertips! Within a short drive to Victoria Point Lakeside Precinct and Shopping Centres, as well as two outstanding Colleges, what more could you ask for?
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Thornlands
Lifestyle in Thornlands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5 Arkwright Street, Thornlands, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Thornlands.