5 Arion Way,
Sellicks Beach, SA 5174
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 268418
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
*Short Term Fully Furnished Accommodation Subject to Availability*
10 Guests | 5 Bedrooms | 5 Beds | 3 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom: King bed, Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Bedroom 3: Queen bed, Bedroom 4: Queen bed, Bedroom 5: Queen bed
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://mybeachholiday.com.au/nb_accommodation/clear-skies/
Enjoy Sellicks Beach from this modern home with room for everyone. Relaxation and comfort are the hall marks of this perfectly designed home. Large enough for a couple of families to enjoy each other's company or escape to their own areas.
This two-story home has 2 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, bathroom, laundry and fully-equipped kitchen downstairs, and 3 bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite, main bathroom, large living room and another fully-equipped kitchen upstairs.
Beautiful views of Sellicks Beach and beyond can be seen from the balcony where the balmy evenings can be enjoyed with a glass of wine from the famous McLaren Vale Wineries. The property is fully fenced with a lovely paved outdoor eating area with 2 tables and a BBQ. The gardens are well maintained with some fruit trees and seasonal vegetables for you to enjoy. For your comfort the home has ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. There is also a pool table in garage.
Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. It's only 500m to beautiful Sellicks Beach. It is close enough for a day trip down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
| Layout |
- Kitchen 1: Sunbeam Espresso Coffee machine (Ground Coffee), Dishwasher, Cooktop & Stove, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Fridge & Breakfast Bar;
- Lounge: TV, DVD;
- Dining Table: Seats 4;
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, En-suite & Walk-In Robe;
- Balcony: Sea Views, Large Wooden Dining Table;
- Bedroom 2 & 3 Each with: Queen Bed;
- Family Bathroom: Shower, Toilet with Separate Vanity
- Family Room: TV/DVD; Range of DVD's;
- Kitchen 2: Coffee machine (Ground Coffee), Dishwasher, Cooktop & Stove, Microwave, Kettle, Toaster, Fridge & Breakfast Bar;
- Dining: Large Wooden Dining Table – Seats up to 10;
- Second Lounge
- Bedroom 4 & 5 Each with: Queen Bed;
- Bathroom: Bath, Shower & Vanity with Separate Toilet
- Outdoor: Pergola, Seating and Tables; BBQ area
| Amenities | Parking, Linen and Cleaning Included, DVD, TV, Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning, BBQ, Full Kitchen Facilities, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffe Machine, Laundry Facilities, Vacuum Cleaner, Iron and Board, Pool Table
Property Address: 5 Arion Way, Sellicks Beach
Come and relax in this beautiful home or discover this district which is full of surprises. It's close for day trip drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, to the McLaren Vale Wineries & restaurants or Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://mybeachholiday.com.au/
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sellicks Beach
Lifestyle in Sellicks Beach
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Sellicks Beach could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 5 Arion Way, Sellicks Beach today!