5 Argus Close,
Craigie, WA 6025
Rent ID: 4648984
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
When location and convenience count
Located in a quiet street and neighbourhood, this three bedroom one bathroom property is looking for its new tenant.
Set back on a large block this home is older in age, but still well maintained.
An eclectic vibe throughout with funky / retro kitchen and bathroom.
Good sized front lounge and meals located off the kitchen.
Three bedrooms - robe in the master.
The backyard has room for all the kids toys! Fill the space with swings, monkey bars or a trampoline and there would still be room to play
- 5 minute drive to the beach (or a healthy 30-minute walk)
- 10 minute walk to the local Craigie Plazza Shopping Centre, where you find an IGA supermarket, an extended-hours medical Centre, a 7-day pharmacy and the Craigie Tavern)
- 5 minute walk to a bus stop that goes directly to Joondalup Train station and Lakeside shopping Centre, Whitfords City Shopping Centre and Whitfords Train Station
- 10 minute drive to Whitfords City Shopping Centre
- 10 Minute Drive to Joondalup Square shopping precinct (including Bunnings)
- 15 minute drive to Joondalup Lakeside Shopping Centre and Winton Road Industrial area
Pets considered upon application
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Craigie
Lifestyle in Craigie
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 5 Argus Close, Craigie. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.