Reduced to $325 on shed negotiation
5 Allawah Court,
Echuca, VIC 3564
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
$1,412 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 496212
Plenty of room for your toys
3 bedroom family home close to Echuca College and St Mary's Primary School.
* Open kitchen/meals area,
* Separate lounge with air conditioner,
* Gas heating
* 2 way bathroom
* Large secure yard
* 2 bays available of new 3 Bay shed currently under construction (limited owner access to 3rd bay on appointment)
* Double carport
* $350.00 per week NEGOTIABLE
Interested in this property?
Inspections only by invitation on qualified application. Apply online at www.1form.com.au completing all fields or request an application form via email or drop into our office at 216 Pakenham Street, Echuca and pick up a form.
Each applicant or adult over 18 wishing to reside in the property must provide 100 points of ID to go with your application form. Once application has been received, processed by our office and qualified, you will be notified and inspection will be organised as soon as possible.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS QUALIFIED:
You and other qualified applicants will be invited to inspect the property to see if it meets your requirements.
If you wish to continue to secure the lease on the property, your application will be submitted to the property owner for final approval.
The property owner makes the final decision on the success of applicants and is not bound to give us or you any reason for their decision.
IF YOUR APPLICATION IS APPROVED BY THE PROPERTY OWNER:
You will be required to pay one weeks rent as a holding deposit within 24 hours to secure the property (this can be paid via cash in the office or via direct deposit) Your lease will be drawn up with agreed commencement date and you will be notified to come into the office to sign.
Keys for the property will be handed over on the lease commencement date only after the lease is signed, you pay a further two weeks and the required bond * if any funds are paid via direct deposit a bank transaction receipt will be required to show funds transferred.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Echuca
Lifestyle in Echuca
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 5 Allawah Court, Echuca is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Get your bond paid upfront!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- $1257.00 Calander Monthly
- 2/142 Bowen Street, Echuca
- $997 calendar month
- 1/37 Premier Street, Echuca
- $1040 calandar month
- 4/135 Anstruther Street,...
- $1040 calendar month
- 3/39 Barry Street, Echuca
- $1387 calendar month
- 15 Crossen Street, Echuca