5/9 Macartney Street,
Reservoir, VIC 3073
$1,412 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4584487
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This first floor apartment is neat in presentation in an established residential block, this light and bright two-bedroom unit comprises of:
- Spacious light filled living area
- A smart kitchen with gas cooking
- Two bedrooms with robes
- Bathroom with semi seperate laundry facilities
- Single car space
- Split system
- Access to common courtyard
Close to Preston Market, schools, Edwardes Lake and the Metropolitan Ring Road, it's carefree Reservoir living all the way!
Love&Co encourages you to apply via 1Form or using our interactive application form, email the property manager to retrieve this. If pre-approved by the landlord we will contact you directly to arrange a private inspection after lockdown.
Please DO NOT ATTEND ANY INSPECTION if:
You have travelled overseas at any time in the last 14 days to a country that is
listed as higher risk due to COVID-19. This is regardless of whether you have
You have come into close contact with a proven or suspected case of
COVID-19. This is regardless of whether you have any symptoms.
You are otherwise unwell with COVID-19 or 'flu like' symptoms (fever,
coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath).
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Reservoir
Lifestyle in Reservoir
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Reservoir? 5/9 Macartney Street, Reservoir could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.