5/80 Cresdee Road,
Campbelltown, SA 5074
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th January 2020
Rent ID: 2666375
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
ARCHITECTUALLY DESIGNED NEAR NEW 2 BEDROOM HOME! SPACIOUS ROOMS!
** OPEN INSPECTIONS MONDAY 20TH JANUARY 11.25-11.40AM **
NEAR NEW 2 BEDROOM HOME! SPACIOUS ROOMS!
These excellent two storey homes are of high of quality throughout with stylish architectural designs making the most of the natural light and space to create inviting living environments.
The homes feature Miele appliances and commercial grade double glazed windows and doors, plus stone bench tops to kitchen, bathrooms and even the laundry!
These homes offer privacy and security.
The location is superb with Newton Shopping Village only a short walk away. Tenants will appreciate the quality schooling in the area and the tranquil Morialta Conservation park to enjoy with friends. The bus stop is close by for the short 15 minute commute to the city. Truly a great spot to live.
- Stylish kitchen with Miele appliances, including 600mm cooktop, oven, rangehood and dishwasher plus breakfast bar and glass splash back
- Open plan living and dining looking out to the rear undercover pergola and courtyard area - great for entertaining
- 20mm Stone benchtops throughout, including kitchen, laundry & vanities
- Two pak gloss joinery throughout, including the kitchen, laundry, vanity and linen with soft close hinges and draws
- Commercial aluminium double glazed windows and sliding doors
- 2 bedrooms both include large walk in robes. These rooms are very generous in size.
- Two way access to the stunning bathroom with ceiling height tiling and quality fixtures and fittings. Plus a stylish freestanding bath
- Single car garage with electric roller door
- Ceiling height of 2.7m on both levels
- LED downlights
- Quality security system and colour video intercom system
- LG ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Insulation to ceilings and all walls
- Timber floor boards to ground level main living
- Carpet to stairs and upper floor
- Landscaped with irrigation system
- Clothesline and letterbox
- Gainsborough door hardware with stainless steel door hinges
- Quality blinds installed
This property is currently tenanted until approximately 31/01/20 and the current tenant's furniture and effects will be removed prior to a new tenancy.
Water charges applicable, in most cases, as legislated.
Please call 0411 703 383 for further enquiries
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campbelltown
Lifestyle in Campbelltown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
5/80 Cresdee Road, Campbelltown, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Campbelltown.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how