5/8 Warwick Street,
Salisbury East, SA 5109
Rent ID: 4106434
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This modern single-storey home unit has everything you're looking for!
*Click 'Book an Inspection Time' (on the right) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. Please register for any open inspections you will be attending or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/ unexpected changes*
This beautiful home unit offers a modern feel in a fantastic location!
With warm polished pine floorboards offering a touch of class and charisma, you will immediately feel at home in this spacious unit. The large main double bedroom features a built-in robe and a second bedroom offers sleeping for children or a flat mate, or perhaps just more storage space if required!
An excellent living/dining area adjacent to the kitchen will also allow fabulous home entertaining with friends, media, and formal dining.
A breakfast bar is also incorporated into the kitchen bench design. Kitchen appliances include a split level oven and gas cooktop.
The unit enjoys natural lighting and fresh neutral decor throughout.
This home is highly functional in design, and finished with quality fitting and features. The heart of the home facing the open plan living and dining areas flows off to the backyard and entertainment area.
Things we love about this property:-
- Reverse cycle wall air conditioner plus ceiling fans in living and bedroom areas provides year-round comfort.
- A large paved rear-courtyard will provide a delightful space for play or entertaining.
- Carport with roller door enabling access to the backyard.
- Perfectly located close to transport, shopping and schools!
No smoking or pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
COVID-safe practices apply at open inspections.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury East
Lifestyle in Salisbury East
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Salisbury East? 5/8 Warwick Street, Salisbury East could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.