5/77-83 Denham Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4383559
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MORE THAN AN APARTMENT - A LIFESTYLE !!
Set in a well cared for complex, this very smart and tidy apartment will tick all the boxes.
Only 6k from the CBD, in a pretty leafy street with St James Park just a short stroll away you have the best of both worlds. Hawthorn Station, the Tram and the Glenferrie Road shopping precinct are all within reach.
* Two generous Bedrooms with built in robes.
* Light and bright living area with floorboards, Split System heating and cooling.
* Living area opens out to a balcony.
* Modern renovated Kitchen with new appliances, dishwasher and great cupboard space.
* Modern renovated bathroom.
* Single carport.
Be quick to register your interest, click on "contact agent" to be advised of open homes etc.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Hawthorn is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/77-83 Denham Street, Hawthorn.