5/75 Queens Road,
Melbourne, VIC 3004
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4447899
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Suburb Tranquillity But Inner City Location? Yes Please!
Inspections for Registered Clients Only
UNFURNISHED - Nestled away on Queens road, this 2 bedroom stunner will surprise you with how much you feel at home the second you walk through the doors. With a fresh coat of paint and polished floorboards throughout, this ground floor home truly revolutionises inner city living.
-Split system heating and cooling
-Generous sized wardrobe in both bedrooms
- Walk in the front door to see spacious open plan living and dining with plenty of natural light, but enough greenery out the front to offer privacy.
- The kitchen features gas stove, rangehood and oven, as well as boasting plenty of functional storage space.
- Sparkling bathroom features shower over bath, stunning vanity, and plenty of extra space.
- Two huge bedrooms each feature natural light and roller blinds.
- Enjoy using the communal laundry within the complex.
- Conveniently park your car right outside your door and never procrastinate grabbing something you left in your car again!
Just across the road from Albert Park Lake, a short tram trip away from Chapel Street and St Kilda, and moments from Flinders Street train station, the location could not be more perfect if it tried.
Dont miss out on this home, register to inspect today!
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 5/75 Queens Road, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.