5/74 Oberon Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th October 2021
Rent ID: 4556758
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
** Another Successful Result - By David Ibanez **
Fully Furnished Top floor apartment in perfect location.
Top floor apartment with modern fittings and furnishings
Occupying a prized top floor position this conveniently located and impeccably presented bright and airy apartment is ready to be enjoyed.
Features include gourmet kitchen with sweeping views over Botany Bay and beyond, polished timber floors throughout the living with adjoining balcony. Two generous bedrooms, master with built in robe and both with access to a second balcony also with amazing views.
Set with in a boutique block of 6 and featuring internal laundry, large lock up garage, within minutes to The Spot's lively cafe and restaurant scene and just moments from POW Hospital, UNSW & Coogee Beach this apartment allows its occupants the ability to roll in with suitcases and start to enjoy the space from day one. With the soon to be operational light rail project moments away this prized location is ideally placed.
- Modern eat-in kitchen with dishwasher
- Full modern bathroom
- Two large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Two balconies (one with views over Botany Bay)
- Internal Laundry
- Large lock up garage
- Polished floors in living spaces
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Want to live in Randwick? 5/74 Oberon Street, Randwick could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished.