5/71 Foot Street,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3496238
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Location, Walk to Hospital & Uni
Available Room 5 - Upstairs.
Situated at the prime location in Foot Street Frankston. A 15 minute walk to Monash University & Frankston Hospital. A 5 minute walk to Foot Street Shops with access to Bakery, News Agency, Café, Licensed Supermarket and Gym.
This recently built architecturally designed property has all the modern features and security of a newly built property. Secure indoor entry to each studio/room. This self contained studio offers open plan living with plenty of room to set up your bedroom and lounge area for a single person.
This well appointed studio consists of fresh modern design set out as open plan living with;
- Light Bright downstairs studio with beautiful light filled courtyard.
- Laminated benches with food preparation and storage facilities (convention oven not included).
- Ensuite, with wall to wall porcelain tiles, shower, toilet and basin all with quality fittings.
- Built in wardrobe with double mirrored doors.
- Reverse cycle heating/air conditioning.
- Large outdoor private courtyard/balcony (for upstairs rooms only.)
- Access to common kitchen with two electric stove tops and 2 electric ovens.
- Onsite coin operated laundry
- Electricity separately metered
- Street parking
Photos are a representation of the property and may or may not be of the exact room for lease.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/71 Foot Street, Frankston, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Frankston.