5/7 Young Street,
Queanbeyan, NSW 2620
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 405242
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Refurbished 2 Bedroom Unit
Elders Real Estate Queanbeyan / Jerrabomberra / Googong is delighted to present 5/7 Young Street for rent.
Refurbished 2 bedroom unit. Stylish kitchen with ample cupboard space and extended bench space. Spacious bedrooms with built in robes. Separate internal laundry and updated bathroom. Allocated car space. Situated on the top floor.
• Modern kitchen
• Updated bathroom
• Separate internal laundry
• Allocated parking space
To enquire about this great property please call the friendly staff at Elders Queanbeyan/Jerrabomberra on 62973333. Inspections may be made individually as well as the available exhibition times.
Googong Highlights: "Country living with city benefits"
• Great location, close to Queanbeyan CBD
• Plus convenient access for people working in Canberra
• Anglican private school - now open
• Great community and recreational facilities including: 'Club Googong' and all that it has to offer (25m indoor swimming pool, gym, tennis courts), 'Yellow Belly' cafe and general store.
• Lifestyle benefits with beautiful parks, playgrounds, tennis courts and sporting grounds.
Exhibition times that are to be scheduled for the week will be displayed on our website on Tuesday of each week. Each exhibition time will be advertised but we invite all prospective tenants to contact our office should they wish to make an alternate viewing time - 62973333.
Application forms will be presented at the exhibitions but can also be collected at anytime from our office or downloaded via our website at https://qbnjerra.eldersrealestate.com.au/tenancy-application-form/
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Queanbeyan
Lifestyle in Queanbeyan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
5/7 Young Street, Queanbeyan, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Queanbeyan.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how