5/68 Gladstone Road,
Highgate Hill, QLD 4101
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th October 2021
Rent ID: 2168758
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Within close proximity to boutique shopping, a mixture of restaurants, quirky cafes, intriguing bars and parks. With frequent access to bus lines to and from the city and surrounding suburbs, this unit will not last long! A perfect location for students, young professionals/families and medical practitioners being located near great schools and excellent hospitals.
This 2 bedroom has all the benefits of living in the inner-city without compromising on space. Just minutes away from the CBD, take advantage of the generous-sized balcony fit for entertaining and boasting breathtaking city views.
Property features include:
- Two large bedrooms with built-ins
- Shared bathroom
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Light-filled, spacious open-plan living and dining
- Balcony perfect for relaxing after a long day
- Timber flooring throughout
- Pool in complex
- Tandem garage parking with access to additional off-street parking
We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone.
WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Coronis will not be held liable for the errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of publishing.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Highgate Hill
Lifestyle in Highgate Hill
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Highgate Hill is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 5/68 Gladstone Road, Highgate Hill.