$400 "RENT REDUCED"
5/68 Gildercliffe Street,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4102307
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT SCARBOROUGH LOCATION
Nice and private 2 bedroom villa at the back of small complex of 6.
No common walls, adjoined by carport with one other.
Enough space for 2 cars.
Courtyard at rear
Separate lounge, reverse cycle airconditioning, kitchen has ample bench space.
This apartment offers a large amount of privacy.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
5/68 Gildercliffe Street, Scarborough, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Scarborough.